new member - but no car - yet

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Deleted User 1794

Post by Deleted User 1794 »

Now I am getting excited. l have had a call from the dealer arranging for me to collect my car on Saturday afternoon. Yippee.
The downside is that I would most likely wanted to get out for a long drive on Sunday, however as it's my Dads 88th Birthday we have a family lunchtime gathering for him that will go on well into the evening. Still as excited as I am to get the car, it's home coming is no where near as important as Dads day!

Deleted User 1794

woohoo, just had a call from dealer if I can collect the car a day early, i.e. tomorrow! That couldn't be better as it gives me all day Saturday to get out and drive it.

One happy Chappy.
Deleted User 1794

Got it, wow!

Now let's get out and drive it, nice evening meal out I think ...
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

:) Enjoy ... and stay safe
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
Deleted User 1794

lord i enjoyed that, hey and the meal wasn't bad either!

i know the sun is supposed to hide tomorrow but think we may get up early and do about an hours drive towards Rye in Sussex and have a nice breakfast. Can stop on way home at the farm shop and grab some meat for bbq and back home for late pm when the kids arrive.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post