Potential New Owner

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Frammo

Post by Frammo »

Good evening all,
I have been lurking for a while and thought I ought to introduce myself.
I am currently looking for a 3.0l Coupe, preferably in green, blue, white or red, the panoramic sunroof.
Fortunately or Unfortunately I live near Taunton so am limited for choice a bit within a reasonable distance. Is it just me or are there an abundance of 2.0l about, i presume the dealerships had a push with these vehicles?

I do have on question, what is the general consensus about buying from a main dealer or independent ?
340 S
MY 2017
Panoramic roof,
19” Gloss Black alloys,
Black pack,
Yulong White (metallic paint),
Reversing camera,
Heated seats and heated windscreen.
Active exhaust

400P

Post by 400P »

Hi, have you been to the main dealer in Taunton at their relatively new premises? That's the one I use and have to say I've been very impressed. Last time I visited, they had new and used models in blue, white and a red chequred flag edition.
- RWD 400 Sport -
John007

Post by John007 »

Welcome on board!

Although I am in Taunton I did have to travel to find the right one. Taunton Jaguar don't have a great number of F type at any one time, although they are part of the Helston group so have access to others within the company.
2014 Firesand Orange
380PS Coupe S
Panoramic roof, switchable exhaust, red calipers, heated steering wheel, heated front windscreen, 19" Centrifuge black wheels

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post