Hi Everybody

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Bulldog

Post by Bulldog »

Posting to say "Hi" from Yorkshire.

Just ordered my first ever Jaguar! Although I have long admired the F type, I really thought it was way out my league for at least a few more years. Actually has my heart set on a new E Class coupe until a chance google search and an amazing sounding (expired) offer led me to test drive one (400 S) at a local dealer. You can guess that once I had heard that amazing soundtrack and put my foot down a few times, I was absolutely hooked. Got a really tempting offer from my dealer (sale event weekend just gone) and found that I just couldn't resist.

Have just ordered a V6 R-Dynamic 340 auto in Narvick Black and a fairly modest spec (climate pack, rear camera and front parking sensors, folding door mirrors) but I'm sure that I will love it. Nothing that I have ever driven previously has left such an impression on me like the F type has. Can hardly wait for September to roll around!!!

dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Nice one! We ordered about this time last year and it arrived 30th Sept. It's a painful wait but it'll be here in no time and you'll get some lovely autumn days to enjoy it!
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
Aitch

Post by Aitch »

Good for you! Sounds very nice :)