New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Malbec

Post by Malbec »

17MY V6S AWD Coupé Ammonite grey.
UAD wireless CarPlay.

Paul Erricker

Post by Paul Erricker »

Hi Jagster
I think my choice would have been auto box if the car was going to be a daily runner, especially if lots of traffic involved. I'm enjoying the challenge of selecting the right gears for the pace I'm driving. Finding 1st into 2nd tough to get right, rather clunky and jerky but I am taking 1-2-1 advanced driving lessons in a couple of weeks specifically to get best performance out of the car, including gears. Should be great.
When I test drove a F Type auto I just felt it was all too easy for something I want as an occasional car purely for fun driving, not that the auto isn't fun of course!
F Type S Coupe, Manual, Ammonite Grey, Pano Roof, 19" Alloys. Crap Stereo :cry:
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Hi Paul,

I may not make Milbrook but happy to mi meet on the Essex/Suffolk border .... There's a few Essex owners in here now so could get a few F-types out if others are interested?

From Grey Coupe owning Paul to another, big welcome to the club 😀
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Hello

I would be interested as I am in Rayleigh Essex ... :)
Paul Erricker

Post by Paul Erricker »

Hi Kaspa and Senninha
Sounds great for a meet-up! I was having a quiet drink at the Crown in Stoke by Nayland the other day, only to be disturbed by about 40 x 911 owners out for a drive. Maybe we can create some competition for our German cousins!
I'm less away on business the next few weeks so perhaps an evening meet up would work somewhere up the A12 area?
All the best
Paul
F Type S Coupe, Manual, Ammonite Grey, Pano Roof, 19" Alloys. Crap Stereo :cry:

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post