Finally a fully fledged F-typer!

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Gom Jabbar

Post by Gom Jabbar »

Well I posted a few week back thinking I'd bought an IRR V6 S but shortly after found out some dodgy practice by the dealer (yes a real Jag dealer) was not to my liking so pulled out. However 2 weeks ago after another desperate search I picked up this beautiful black beauty with a much better spec other than the wheels (which I will upgrade when cash allows). It has been a blast - the first drive even being from the dealer in Swansea all the way back to Liverpool right though the centre of Wales! Massively pleased and glad to be a full fledged F-typer now. Hopefully there are some other Northwest based F-typers out there to meet up with sometime.

IMG_3313.JPG

IMG_3315.JPG

2018 F-Type SVR in Caldera Red with a huge amount of toys yet to be explored!

Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Hello .. and welcome aboard, all these S models getting me envious :mrgreen:

but at least I have full LED headlights and a unique colour :D to make up for it
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Very nice! Well I would say that as our cars look identical other than the S badge on yours! 😀

What don't you like about the propellor wheels? I think they look really good.

D
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
Gom Jabbar

Post by Gom Jabbar »

Hi Dezzy

Nothing at all wrong with the propellor wheels - indeed they do look great but I've seen a number of F-types with Tornado or Cyclone style wheels and they just add something to the overall car - purely personal taste, nothing more (oh and there are less spokes to clean around!).
2018 F-Type SVR in Caldera Red with a huge amount of toys yet to be explored!
Aitch

Post by Aitch »

Wheel colours and style is getting to be a touchy subject but it's all personal preference, of course.

Lovely looking car. We're off for a few days in Wales, sometime in Sept, purely for the roads but didn't tell the O/H :twisted:
Megatron

Post by Megatron »

Welcome - lovely car and was just thinking how much I enjoyed driving it on the long way home this evening.

Out of interest what were the dodgy practices?

Rhodium Silver V8R AWD

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post