My other car is a Smart Car :)

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Lucky 7

Post by Lucky 7 »

hi guys, i'm a V6S owner since Nov '16 and like the title says - i drive a Smart Car Brabus everyday to work and back and keep the cat for rare days off!

Absolutely love my car (the Jag!) and because i don't get out much in it, i think i appreciate it more when i do.

I'll be checking in as often as i can - after having a brief scoot around the place it looks like there's loads to learn and share.

cheers Leigh

Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Hello

welcome along .. our 2nd car is a 64 plate mini cooper (volcanic orange)

£20 per year road tax ... 1.5 3 cylinder Turbo .. getting 55 mpg

regards
Lucky 7

Post by Lucky 7 »

cheers Kaspa, i'm only getting around 38mpg from the Brabus.. mainly because i like to rag the living daylights out of it on my 5 mile commute :)
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Hi Lucky 7,

Welcome, looks like you 'enjoy' the cat judging by the signature photo ... Makes a change from garage queen photos!!

If we're doing daily's, mine is C350cdi with a remap to scare AMGs but still gives 44 mpg 😃

Enjoy ragging the Brabus

Rgds Paul
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
deano7

Post by deano7 »

Like Lucky 7,l keep my BDE for the weekends. My 2nd car is a Fiat 500 595 Abarth.Had it 2 weeks now.Great little car.Twin pipes,nice sound.l love it but love my F Type more :D :D