I've migrated from the XE forum

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
NZ-400

Post by NZ-400 »

Folks,

Having enjoyed owning an XE for the last two years I have aligned some planets and channelled my wife's encouragement to address what has long been a gaping hole in my life. I am now the proud owner of a 400 Sport in my colour of choice; white with a panoramic roof. I feel complete.
400 Sport, white, panoramic roof, perfect

Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Hello

And welcome from the XE forum .. I also had a XES before my F type purchase ..

welcome ... all these 400 purchases lately :) :mrgreen:
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Welcome! Great choice. The 400 Sport looks awesome in white. Get some photos up 😎
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
NZ-400

Post by NZ-400 »

I look forward to posting some of my own photos but this is the actual car I have :

http://www.autocar.co.nz/car-reviews-ap ... w-roadtest
NZ-400

Post by NZ-400 »

Hi Kaspa, I see that you haven't reduced your posting rate since your XE days. I'm please to rejoin you and look forward to getting involved in the chatter.
OB123

Post by OB123 »

Congrats on the 400 - saw one in the dealership recently - they look fantastic
V8 AWD Coupe - Indus Silver
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

NZ-400 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:15 pm Hi Kaspa, I see that you haven't reduced your posting rate since your XE days. I'm please to rejoin you and look forward to getting involved in the chatter.
Hello

You are most welcome .. you will find this forum just as friendly as the XE, also you will notice not much moderator input (do we have one ?)

as PhillB does a great job on the XE site .. another good sign of good behavior

all the best
Megatron

Post by Megatron »

Congrats - and as you have guessed pics or it isn't real! Sounds like a nice spec car - enjoy!!

Rhodium Silver V8R AWD
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Welcome!

And oh, a 400 - not jealous at all :D

Veeery tempted to get mine breathed on - but maybe I should just take a brave pill and try mine with the dsc turned off, or to track first! ;)
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
NZ-400

Post by NZ-400 »

Here's a piece of photographic evidence - parked up having survived sea spray, mountainous speed bumps and cavernous carpark potholes. I look forward to taking better photos but this is the first I've taken.

IMG_2541.jpg

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post