Hi to all

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
BMa SVR

Post by BMa SVR »

Just joined the forum
Haven't done this since being a former member of the MG Owners club back in the 1980's
Previous owner of a 2012 XKR, the last of the XK's and a fab machine, however put the foot down on a wet day, and if your not careful, you'll find yourself in a hedge!
However, now the owner of the new SVR Coupe, Yulong White, Panoramic Sunroof, Climate Pack, Tailgate Assist, and wow, lets say it has everything the XKR lacked.
It's an absolute hooligan in every way. The noise is disgusting. The road holding is amazing . The acceleration is endless. Put's a smile on my face every time I start the engine.
Planning to do a road trip through France in 2018, ending in Monaco, where the ultimate is to hear the SVR noise through the tunnel

SVR.jpg

Yurlong White SVR, panoramic sunroof

Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Hello

welcome to the forum ... and hope you had a great christmas

you will find this place very knowledgeable and we are a well behaved bunch :)
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

Great picture, the bonnet and vents give the profile of a shark. All it needs is a larger arial fin!
2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR
Perky33

Post by Perky33 »

Looks stunning! Congratulations. Monaco, Tunnel, perfect!
F Type Coupé, 2.0 R Dynamic
Caldera Red, Panoramic Roof plus extras...
Aitch

Post by Aitch »

Fabulous! :)

Welcome.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Welcome

Lovely car, personally I like the fixed rear spoiler
MY15 Coupe V8R Carbon Ceramic Brakes, 20" Anthracite Wheels Panoramic Roof, Meridian 770
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Welcome - beautiful F Type :)
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
Tall dad

Post by Tall dad »

Personally I would take a detour to Monaco via Chamonix and the Mont Blanc tunnel. The drive down the Aosta valley towards Turin is one of the most stunning I have ever done. Veering south towards Genova gives a mix of high bridges and short tunnels, perfect for that exhaust. So much more exciting than Monaco’s traffic

Nice car.
Italian Racing Red - V6S Coupe 2016 - Exterior Black Design Pack - Climate - Parking - Visibility -Performance Seats - 14 Way Memory - Red Seatbelts - Happy
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Tall dad wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:01 pm Personally I would take a detour to Monaco via Chamonix and the Mont Blanc tunnel. The drive down the Aosta valley towards Turin is one of the most stunning I have ever done. Veering south towards Genova gives a mix of high bridges and short tunnels, perfect for that exhaust. So much more exciting than Monaco’s traffic

Nice car.
Ive done the same route and would highly recommend ... and in the SVR that would be a ver special drive to remember!
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
bigknd

Post by bigknd »

Great choice of car ;) The smile gets bigger every time you get behind the wheel!