New Member Intro

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
JLM284

Post by JLM284 »

Hi everyone, new members here. Have the privilege of driving a pre-release V6 P340 R-Dynamic AWD for then next ten months. I'll try and upload some pics once I've cleaned the car (four days in and it's dirty in this weather....). Catch up soon.
19MY 3.0L V6 R-DYNAMIC P340 (Auto) AWD.
Carp Grey, Fixed Spoiler, Pano Roof, 380mm Red brakes, 770w Surround sound, Flat bottom steering wheel, Climate pack, Memory seats, Cameras, Keyless, InControl Secure, Privacy Glass, Suede interior, Red seat belts.

cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Welcome - look forward to seeing photos

Do you already have a 19MY? Didn’t realise Jaguar were so ahead of themselves
Why 10 months? Presume you are Linked to JLR
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
JLM284

Post by JLM284 »

Yeah, connected to JLR so have the car for 10 months on pre-release, final checks before it goes into the show rooms. OMG it's awesome.... Still no photos as busy driving it rather than cleaning it. Intend to clean and wax it next weekend.....
19MY 3.0L V6 R-DYNAMIC P340 (Auto) AWD.
Carp Grey, Fixed Spoiler, Pano Roof, 380mm Red brakes, 770w Surround sound, Flat bottom steering wheel, Climate pack, Memory seats, Cameras, Keyless, InControl Secure, Privacy Glass, Suede interior, Red seat belts.
Aitch

Post by Aitch »

Some people have all the luck. If you need any more test drivers.............................:)

Welcome!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post