Hello from Belgium to all Jag owners

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Carrera

Post by Carrera »

Hi to all, I'm Dominique from Bruges (Belgium), after visiting a few car dealers, my wife and me decided on the 27 februari to order a
F -Type 2 Liter Coupe in Silicon Silver with 20" LM wheels ...... normally our cat will go in production the 13 of april and arrive at the dealer the first week of May. In meantime I'm looking on Youtube all kind of F-Type films. I'm just like a little child, I can't wait to collect my baby-Cat. ;)
MY 2019 Coupe 2.0 Ltr Silicon Silver

Vroom

Post by Vroom »

I was just the same - a big kid. You won’t regret it. These cars are so much fun.
V6 R Dynamic convertible. Corris grey. 2017.Winter pack. Black pack. Rear camera.
NCE 61

Post by NCE 61 »

Hi Dominique we purchased our new F-Type 2 Litre convertible form the Jaguar dealer in Bruges last month, it was already in the showroom and the specification was just what I wanted and more. They really are nice to drive and even with the 20" wheels are very complient over the not so perfect Belgian roads.
2018.5 F-Type Convertible 2.0 Litre BRG
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Carrera wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:37 am Hi to all, I'm Dominique from Bruges (Belgium), after visiting a few car dealers, my wife and me decided on the 27 februari to order a
F -Type 2 Liter Coupe in Silicon Silver with 20" LM wheels ...... normally our cat will go in production the 13 of april and arrive at the dealer the first week of May. In meantime I'm looking on Youtube all kind of F-Type films. I'm just like a little child, I can't wait to collect my baby-Cat. ;)
Hello and welcome

make sure you post some pictures when delivered ... what spec did you go for ?

silicon silver great choice .. :)
Carrera

Post by Carrera »

Thanks Kaspa for the welcoming. I'm waiting for my MY2019 2 liter Coupe silsicon silver, Ebony/Ivory interior, 20" LM 6-split style 6003 wheels, heated performance Seat with memory pack, Red performance brakes, panoramic roof, camera, ... Pics will follow asap
Deleted User 1088

Carrera wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:51 pm Thanks Kaspa for the welcoming. I'm waiting for my MY2019 2 liter Coupe silsicon silver, Ebony/Ivory interior, 20" LM 6-split style 6003 wheels, heated performance Seat with memory pack, Red performance brakes, panoramic roof, camera, ... Pics will follow asap
Great choice .... its going to seem for ever until delivery

crack on with some DIY jobs before the big distraction arrives .. then nothing will get done :lol:
Carrera

Post by Carrera »

NCE 61 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:18 am Hi Dominique we purchased our new F-Type 2 Litre convertible form the Jaguar dealer in Bruges last month, it was already in the showroom and the specification was just what I wanted and more. They really are nice to drive and even with the 20" wheels are very complient over the not so perfect Belgian roads.
Hi NCE 61 I noticed you purchased your F-type also at Jaguar Spegelaere in Bruges like we did, We made a test drive with the F-type at Saelens Jaguar, the test-jag had 18" wheels, the Jag drove nice but the 20" wheels looks better !
Deleted User 1088

picture of mine .... day of pick up

ftype 2.jpg

Carrera

Post by Carrera »

kaspa wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:17 pm picture of mine .... day of pick up

I'm going crazy ! :o
Deleted User 1088