New Member - Kent Based

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
captain_28

Post by captain_28 »

Hi All,

Been looking for and wanting an F-Type for a few years and now that I have recently moved house and fortunate enough to have a double garage I have taken the plunge and put a deposit down on an extremely low mileage 2014 Firesand Orange V6 S with a good selection of optional extras added too - which was the hardest part of my search!

A little about myself I am John, 34, from Kent and have had a wide range of cars and toys over the years from a Lancia Delta Integrale, Clio V6, M3, Elise 111R, Range Rover Sport, to Jetskis and boats too.

I will be using the F-Type as a weekend car and the odd trip to work weather permitting too, can't wait to pick the car up on Saturday. Here are a couple of photos from the advert:

Capture.PNG

Carrera

Post by Carrera »

Hi John, welcome... Good choice, me myself I also bought a F-Type but I have to wait till 4 Mai to pick up my car. Let us enjoy more pics when you've got the car. Good luck and en have fun !
MY 2019 Coupe 2.0 Ltr Silicon Silver
probbins2000

Post by probbins2000 »

Hi and welcome, im in kent too (north Kent) so it will keep an eye out for you. I don't see many F-types around here
V6 Coupe British Racing Green
carmadbaker

Post by carmadbaker »

Welcome! I pick my F-Type up tomorrow, also from North Kent, hope to see you both floating about!
john-handy

Post by john-handy »

captain_28 wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:22 pm Hi All,

Been looking for and wanting an F-Type for a few years and now that I have recently moved house and fortunate enough to have a double garage I have taken the plunge and put a deposit down on an extremely low mileage 2014 Firesand Orange V6 S with a good selection of optional extras added too - which was the hardest part of my search!

A little about myself I am John, 34, from Kent and have had a wide range of cars and toys over the years from a Lancia Delta Integrale, Clio V6, M3, Elise 111R, Range Rover Sport, to Jetskis and boats too.

I will be using the F-Type as a weekend car and the odd trip to work weather permitting too, can't wait to pick the car up on Saturday. Here are a couple of photos from the advert:
carmadbaker wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:26 am Welcome! I pick my F-Type up tomorrow, also from North Kent, hope to see you both floating about!
probbins2000 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:38 am Hi and welcome, im in kent too (north Kent) so it will keep an eye out for you. I don't see many F-types around here
Welcome John. Nice color choice!

Can I interest you guys in a little meet up just north of the smoke Sunday week? (40 minuet drive)

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2413

Regards

John
2014 Polaris White/Red F-Type V6S Convertible

"it's an x-rated, hardcore monster, for the terminally unhinged..." JC
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

Very nice. You are having better luck than me. I’ve enquired about two F-Types this week and both have none existent service history, one is an approved Jaguar and the other was being sold by Land Rover, sly sods will sell anything to make money.
captain_28

Post by captain_28 »

Thanks for the welcomes, will keep an eye out for you all; but they are a rare sight on the Kent roads that's for sure!

Thanks for the offer but I have plans that weekend but would be up for a different meet in the future 100%.

Car wont be ready to collect until Monday now, and not tomorrow as promised, which is a little disappointing but will be worth the wait I'm sure.
neptun

Post by neptun »

Hi and welcome, nice color choice, i have a Firesand V6 S and love the color!
ajbh

Post by ajbh »

Let me know if you fancy a drive with some company, I'm often found round seven oaks/edenbridge way - great roads! Fab colour I love the firesand :)
captain_28

Post by captain_28 »

ajbh wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:27 pm Let me know if you fancy a drive with some company, I'm often found round seven oaks/edenbridge way - great roads! Fab colour I love the firesand :)
Thank you, I purchased the car from the Sevenoaks Jaguar garage as I work just up the road from there so will keep an eye out for you!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post