New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
ninetails

Post by ninetails »

Hello everyone

Just a quick intro. I have been visiting this forum for about a year. as a guest, to gain information and tips about the F-type. I finally bought a 2015, 340 coupe in October last year. Amonite/corris grey, red performance seats, pano roof, 20" turbine wheels and loud button. Very pleased with it, and it has been reliable. I bought from an official jag dealer and at the time of sale the car was two & half years old with 8500 mls. on the clock. The car looked like new, inside and out, a credit to its previous owner. I have found many posts helpful and would like to say thanks. After 7 months of ownership I hope I can be of some help from time to time.

Keith
Last edited by ninetails on Tue May 22, 2018 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
340 coupe auto 2016MY, ammonite/corris grey, red performance heated seats, pano roof, 20" turbine wheels, switchable active exhaust, front & rear parking sensors, rear camera.

ajbh

Post by ajbh »

Welcome to the board! You know the drill I'm sure but pictures always make us happy :) sounds like a beauty, hope you've been getting out and enjoying the fab weather. Jess
ninetails

Post by ninetails »

Thank you for the welcome Jess, and yes I have been getting in the miles, just over 3000 now. As the f- type is my only car it has to be driven in all seasons, but much more enjoyable driving in this good weather. Keith.
340 coupe auto 2016MY, ammonite/corris grey, red performance heated seats, pano roof, 20" turbine wheels, switchable active exhaust, front & rear parking sensors, rear camera.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post