New owner of a 5.0 AWD R Coupe - SE London

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Gasman2

Post by Gasman2 »

What exactly does the stage 2 package consist of??

Gasman2

Post by Gasman2 »

A remap will net 600 and the pulley and sportscats circa 620 and is a safe combo
To turn it into a monster the lower pulley and larger intercooler and one grade colder plugs
As an added bonus water injection wld be a good package but i wouldnt map for water meth rather just use it to control ait then it will be a hell of a car
The main purpose of the pulleys is not peak power as few people will be running at these levels but rather it brings the boost in earlier shifting the torque line to the left
I ran a weistec c63 with water meth at 720bhp and no hint of detonation
Keeping ait low is a must especially on warmer days
Timbo

Post by Timbo »

It wont be putting out 650 im afraid and if a tuner tells you that with just a map and upper pulley then they are either lying or have changed parameters that you dont want changing!!
I've had my R for over 4 years and had 3 different maps on it and i can assure you they cant get a safe 650 out of it without different/more hardware.
620-630 is what you'll be getting im afaraid but because you didnt do a before or after on the same rolling road you wont know exactlly how many more horses you've got.
For example my car made 525 std and then 600 tuned, on the same rolling road which is known to read slightly low.
So add 75 to 550 (which are cars should make) thats 625 with tune, pully and 200 cell cats.
Firesand Coupe R
Vossen HF-3 Satin Bronze
SVR Rear Spoiler
H&R springs
Oem Project 7 grill
VAP tune, upper and lower pulleys,
200 cell cats, induction kit.
Supersprint cat back valved back box
Loud, very loud lol
650-660 bhp
Jatboy

Post by Jatboy »

Yep,...the car pulls nicely so am happy with its power in case I need to prove how much of a man I am. ;)
5.0 RWD R - Polaris
Sold. 5.0 AWD R - Glacier - Stage II

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post