Just ordered my new F Type

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Jas2270

Post by Jas2270 »

Hi, I'm new on here and this week I've just ordered my new F Type R Dynamic (340). Build date of the 18th Sept and feeling very excited now. I love my cars and have always gone for a sporty type car from a Honda S2000, Audi TT, BMW Z4 and my current Skoda VRS (which I've been very impressed with). But this time I've decided to pay the bit extra more and go for what I hope is my dream car? I hope you can share your stories and let me know what you think of your F Type. Oh and thanks for letting me join this forum.

Deleted User 1794

Post by Deleted User 1794 »

Hi Jaz,

Congratulations something very special to look forwards to.

I'm new here myself having last week picked up my 4 year old F Type v6 supercharge. Having come from 4 porsches, a couple of mercs and one bmw all i can say is how fantastic a car the F Type is.

It looks stunning, drives beautiful and oh the sound of the exhaust! It's so good I'm surprised it hasn't yet been on stage at the Albert Hall
Jas2270

Post by Jas2270 »

Thanks SeagullFan, I can't wait only the matter of 8 weeks to wait, it's so going to drag.
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Hello

welcome along ... :D
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

Yours appears to be pretty much the same delivery time as mine was. Ordered 1st August and was ready for collection on 25th September. It turned up a couple of weeks earlier than estimated, so fingers crossed you might get a nice surprise.
2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR
corne

Post by corne »

welcome here Jas, you will feel special in your f-type thats for sure!
Jas2270

Post by Jas2270 »

Well the day is finally here from when I first introduced myself. Collection date from JLR is the 28th Sept. Very excited.
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

I take it you are planning on taking the day off Jas?

and watch out for the face ache from the smiling - it can get quite painful :D
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
dirk_BE

Post by dirk_BE »

Congrats Jason !!!
Can you give us a sneek preview on the specs (color, interior, options, ... ) you've picked?
And please upload pictures once your beauty is delivered !

PS my 2.0L is 10 months old and seems to have a turbo (vacuum or variable geometry) problem. the car is scheduled for inspection on oct, 8th.
current: F-type 2.0L 2018; XJSC 3.6L 1987; E-type OTS 4.2L 1968
sold: mk2 3.8L 1962
Jas2270

Post by Jas2270 »

Getting very excited now, taken 4 days off to enjoy the whole experience. I've got her booked in to be ceramic coated the day after collection, so I hope to get some showroom pictures on collection and post ceramic coating pictures. I'm already going to miss her for 3 days whilst she's being treated and I haven't even seen her yet.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post