New member saying Hi

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

Hi everyone,

I joined recently and have already had some good info from the group - thank you!

I’ve set my heart on a new F Type (P380 convertible) after driving a couple recently but timing not right yet so will be next year sadly, a long wait!

Looking forward to when I can give something back to the group too when I get some experience with it, although I’m already worrying about pedestrian safety systems and paint chips and I haven’t got the car yet! I am a bit OCD at times!

Hopefully meet a few of you too at the various gatherings 😀

Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Hello

welcome to the forum .. a long wait indeed for you, you will find us a friendly bunch

all the best
Deleted User 1715

Thanks Kaspa! I very nearly bought a 400 earlier this year but was dismayed to find the performance seats are too short so the headrest part digs into the top of my spine sadly. So it has to be regular seats 😕 and no 400
Dan_Veluwe

Post by Dan_Veluwe »

Sandpitjock wrote: .. seats are too short so the headrest part digs into the top of my spine sadly
So I'm not the only one with that problem.. ..did you ever try sitting in an Evogue ? The "ears" of the chair stick under your shouldeblades.. :lol:
Range Rover P400e autobiography Loire Blue (2019) :P
Mazda__MX30_RED___2021_ BEV
FT jag _P300 _Ultra Bleu, 2018 ___________SOLD :(
D5 lr__SD4__Corris Grey, Blck roof, 2018_SOLD :roll:
FP Jag – 25t _Loire Blue ,2020 ____________SOLD :|
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Dan_Veluwe wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:22 pm
Sandpitjock wrote: .. seats are too short so the headrest part digs into the top of my spine sadly
So I'm not the only one with that problem.. ..did you ever try sitting in an Evogue ? The "ears" of the chair stick under your shouldeblades.. :lol:
Note to self not to upset you outside the forum. I’m 6’ and fit the Evoque seats like a glove, same with F type sports seats
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
Deleted User 1715

Lol. Haven’t tried Evoque seats but also haven’t come across non-adjustable headrests before! I’m only 6’ 3” !
Dan_Veluwe

Post by Dan_Veluwe »

cj10jeeper wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:43 pm
Dan_Veluwe wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:22 pm
Note to self not to upset you outside the forum. I’m 6’ and fit the Evoque seats like a glove, same with F type sports seats
Well CJ10jeeper, the answer lies in that I'm also shoulder witdh '3XL' and some front doors of terraced houses I have to enter sideways as
my shoulders are to wide... If your shape comes nearer to that of a pencil, you indeed don't have this problem... :mrgreen:

And 6 feet is just above average height.. ... I am 6'6" ..
Range Rover P400e autobiography Loire Blue (2019) :P
Mazda__MX30_RED___2021_ BEV
FT jag _P300 _Ultra Bleu, 2018 ___________SOLD :(
D5 lr__SD4__Corris Grey, Blck roof, 2018_SOLD :roll:
FP Jag – 25t _Loire Blue ,2020 ____________SOLD :|
scm

Post by scm »

I thought the Dutch were all tall and thin - you seem to be bucking one trend!
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post