New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Kerfuffle

Post by Kerfuffle »

Picture as requested.
My Berry Black Beauty!

_20180816_123752.JPG

mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

I really like those wheels (obviously!) and wow some very shiny paint.

I was born and grew up in Prenton. But am a fully converted southern softie now! Although I still speak properly i.e. gr-ass rather than grAAAHss.
2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR
wanner69

Post by wanner69 »

Very nice motor, might see you driving about the wirral
V6S convertible, Glacier white, Black pack, 20" Tornado's, parking pack, Performance heated seats,
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Very nice indeed

great purchase .... looks great :D
Kerfuffle

Post by Kerfuffle »

wanner69 wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:35 pm Very nice motor, might see you driving about the wirral
Thanks wanner69. Hopefully we will bump into each other one day - not literally of course :lol:
Kerfuffle

Post by Kerfuffle »

kaspa wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:46 pm Very nice indeed

great purchase .... looks great :D
Oh kaspa, I am thrilled to bits with it. I've wanted to own an f type since they were first released but circumstances at the time meant that I had to trade in my 'beloved' XKR for something with sensible back seats and an economic fuel consumption!
It feels great to be back behind the wheel of a Jaguar again :D :D
Kerfuffle

Post by Kerfuffle »

mickjaguar wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:07 pm I really like those wheels (obviously!) and wow some very shiny paint.

I was born and grew up in Prenton. But am a fully converted southern softie now! Although I still speak properly i.e. gr-ass rather than grAAAHss.
Never forget your Wirral roots. We are a rare breed! Glad to hear that you haven't completely converted into a southern softie :lol:
scm

Post by scm »

Kerfuffle wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:58 pm ... I had to trade in my 'beloved' XKR for something with sensible back seats and an economic fuel consumption!
I traded in my beloved XKR for something with no back seats and an economic fuel consumption - at least compared with the XKR. I'm amazed that the more powerful car is more frugal on fuel. Well done Jaguar!
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
Kerfuffle

Post by Kerfuffle »

I've been driving an E Class Coupe for the last 4 years. It feels great to be back driving an exciting and responsive beast - and yes, with a better fuel consumption than the XKR!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post