Black Mamba

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
KV7785

Post by KV7785 »

Jas2270 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:01 am I've been speaking with Barry from Autodetox in Cannock regarding detailing of my new F Type due in September and he's come highly recommended and after speaking with him on the phone, he comes across extremely professional and helpful. He also mentioned that I shouldn't get the car PDI by the dealers as this causing more correction work for him to do.
His place looks really good! I remember browsing the website- never went to him in the end as I saw the prices online and they seemed a bit high for me; would be interested to hear how it goes there as I've got another car to do before winter.

KV7785

Post by KV7785 »

Kerfuffle wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:24 pm Welcome!
It's reassuring to know that I am not the only one who takes the long route home from work!
I have to admit that, during my 3 weeks of ownership, I even get excited about getting up in the morning to drive to work :lol: :lol: :lol:
haha yep jump out of bed in the mornings now. amazing how much of a difference it can make to your daily life. part of the reason we buy these things isnt it. If you drive every day, why not drive something that puts a smile on your face :D

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post