Hello to all from Brisbane

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
MAYDIT2

Post by MAYDIT2 »

Just a brief hello as a new member. I have a 2014 5lt convertible...........in red.

Tel

Post by Tel »

Welcome to the forum from down under!

Good choice of model, but I may be a bit biased. 😉
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩
MAYDIT2

Post by MAYDIT2 »

Hopefully attached a couple of pics of my beastie

20171120_133802.jpg

OB123

Post by OB123 »

Welcome and thanks for the photos - its a great looking car
V8 AWD Coupe - Indus Silver
scz4

Post by scz4 »

Would love to see more pictures, stunning! Congratulations.
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

wow ... that does look nice
XZ4

Post by XZ4 »

Lovely car. I hunted for a red one but couldn't find one with the spec I wanted in my price range. Settled on White which was my second choice. Firesand was also on my list but they are as rare as the red.
MY14 3.0S Convertible. Polaris White with black hood, Black pack, Design pack, 20" Cyclones, Red performance heated seats, heated flat bottom steering wheel, Meridian sound system, plus lots more
MAYDIT2

Post by MAYDIT2 »

Thankyou for the warm welcome, long time spectator of your forum but new to being a participant. Not being particularly mechanical it is good to read the opinions/advice from others. I am originally from Surrey (Hersham) but emigrated when i was 16. As a kid all the flash buggers always had Jags, in particular e types, and always wanted one......and now i have something i belive even better. Brilliant climate here for a convertible and better than riding a motorbike. Far safer and no helmet needed.

Not many f types here, and mine seems to attract a fair bit of attention when out, which is not always a good thing.Consequently only gets driven when the circumstances allow (fine weather, safe place to park and no uncontrolled children with sticky fingers).

I cannot take credit for the spec on this one, it must have been one of the 1st arrivals in Oz. It was owned by a dealership in Melbourne for the first 12 months of its life and when i saw it advertised nationally i pounced. Dare say that first year would have been pretty hard, it had 9000k when i took ownership, but it is in mint condition. Only issues i have had were the squeak in the exhaust (replaced under warranty) and the center air vent that occasionally only opens half way.

20180920_071935.jpg

20180920_072405.jpg

Crickettxx

Post by Crickettxx »

Welcome! And yes, nice cat there :) I am now noticing a few more F-Types in NZ (I think I've seen 4 or 5 others now), but they are definitely still a rare sight in this part of the world. Funnily enough, I'm in your city this week for work!
MY2015 Dark Sapphire V6 S Convertible
basher

Post by basher »

Welcome.
And a great colour combo.
Rhodium silver F-Type 400 Sport AWD coupe.

PB Brakes big brake kit: drilled & slotted rotors, big yellow calipers. 😁