Hello, potential purchaser

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
XZ4

Post by XZ4 »

My 2013 V6S convertible came with the following extras (taken from the oroginal sales invoice).

Parking pack (Front sensors & rear camera)
Visibility Pack
Wind deflector
Keyless entry
20" Black Cyclone wheels
Red centre caps
Exterior mirrors ' folding
Dual zone air con
Design pack
Black pack
Lockable interior storage
Meridian sound system
Heated seats
Premium leather interior
Performance seats
Iluminated tread plates
Sports steering wheel
Carpet mats
Switchable active exhaust
Heated steering wheel
Gloss black bonnet louvres

I'm not sure what other options were available but know that the memory seats are one of the few options I don't have

Basic list price shows as £66330 but with all options , road tax etc the total bill was £81514.

hopedully this helps
MY14 3.0S Convertible. Polaris White with black hood, Black pack, Design pack, 20" Cyclones, Red performance heated seats, heated flat bottom steering wheel, Meridian sound system, plus lots more

Tel

Post by Tel »

Bit late to the party as it looks like you are actually an owner now!
Don't think you are missing much, but for your model you could have had the following...these are ones specced and fitted to ours (except CCM brakes and fixed spoiler):
  • CCM brakes - expensive and simply not worth the running costs
    Fixed rear spoiler - As the name suggests...it spoils the cars' looks
    14x14 way memory adjustable seats - very much worth it and it remembers each key fobs individual settings. Great if you share driving.
    Smokers pack - if you do...I don't anymore, but it's an excellent place to keep car parking change
    Vanity mirror driver and passenger side - If you are vain
    Car cover - If it needs it
    CTEK Charger - Don't buy a JLR branded one...too expensive
    Front wheel spat kit - I had to have this because I've not seen another F-Type with them fitted...bit subtle though
    Auto dimming external and internal mirrors - very good
    20'' Lightweight forged alloys - Save a few lbs of all up weight but they are scarily soft metal
    Sports carpets as opposed to Luxury or rubber one - Because it's a sports car
    A-Pillar and windscreen surround in Alcantara - Coz it's fluffy and looks nicer than shiny leather Did have an F -Type with red leather interior windscreen surround....never, never again.
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩
stucart

Post by stucart »

Well i've pulled the pin on one, 2014 V6 S, Convertible ,In Polaris White, black roof, Red interior!

I'm picking it up at weekend, long week now waiting!!

Looks as if first owner ticked every option box, Performance brakes, 20" Carbon bladed alloys, Black pack?? Performance seats with all adjustments, Premium Leather interior, Front parking sensors, reversing camera, cruise control, rear approaching warning system? Flat bottom heated steering wheel.

Not sure really what was standard and what were options, Black pack what's that include? Notice it seems to have gloss black grille and diffuser on rear bumper which not all seem to have?? Red Badges in wheels and grille?

No doubt there will be other newbie questions once picked it up.
Stu.
2014 V6s Roadster
Polaris White /Red Interior/Black Roof
20" Carbon Blades
Black Pack, + Every Option :D
Full REMUS Cat back system :lol:
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Congrats on finding your F-Type ... black pack is related to a number of trim parts such as grilles, splitters etc and usually found on whites/silvers such as yours. Wheel and grille badges are standard in red. Hopefully still some sunny dry weeks ahead for you to enjoy ...
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
scm

Post by scm »

Tel wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:14 pm Fixed rear spoiler - As the name suggests...it spoils the cars' looks
Ah, but the deployable spoiler also lives up to its name, it spoils the car's looks when it's deployed. ;)
At least the fixed spoiler doesn't give away your speed when you go above 70 (60 in the convertible). :D
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
OAP123

Post by OAP123 »

........... and for your first non dealer supplied extra, suggest you search LED door puddle lights on the forum - about 10 mins total to install with minimum equipment (pair of small nosed pliers useful). They look extremely cool in the dark.
Enjoy your first (slightly scary) drive!
OAP 123
Tel

Post by Tel »

OAP123 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:38 pm ........... and for your first non dealer supplied extra, suggest you search LED door puddle lights on the forum - about 10 mins total to install with minimum equipment (pair of small nosed pliers useful). They look extremely cool in the dark.
Enjoy your first (slightly scary) drive!
OAP 123

And if you want a brand new set, I have 4 complete NIB ''Leaper'' Jaguar LED puddle lights - PM me if you want a set
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩
Cool Hand Luke

Post by Cool Hand Luke »

I'd like some leaper puddle lights ! I have sent a PM Tel but nothing showing up in my sent messages ! Please let me know if nothing shows up. Thanks
MY 2018 red convertible 380 R dynamic, black pack, red seatbelts, heated flat bottomed steering wheel, rear camera and front park aids, 20’ wheels
scm

Post by scm »

It'll only show up in Sent when the recipient reads the message.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
ajbh

Post by ajbh »

I'll ping you too Tel. Been fancying a set for a while.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post