New owner from Northern Ireland

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
AndyN

Post by AndyN »

Picked up my new F type P340 on 1st November.
Corris Grey , Pan roof. Black 20"wheels. External black pack.Pick up went ok except Jaguar
would't let me use the 7 Day insurance,to tax the car,because it didn't have a tracker fitted.
MY21 P450 Bluefire Climate Pack Black Pack Pan Roof Fixed rear spoiler

scm

Post by scm »

Welcome to the club, Andy! I thought they all came with trackers these days? Anyway, people will demand pictures! :D
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
TOMMO

Post by TOMMO »

Hello,they should have known about the insurance issue,as I picked mine up on 15th October from the same place,and had the same issue.Annoying at the time.
Was yours the grey car that was in the showroom at that time,or did you spec yourself?The grey coupe was lovely.
AndyN

Post by AndyN »

Hello Tommo. Yes it was the one in the showroom. Whereabouts are you? Does your car have a tracker fitted?
MY21 P450 Bluefire Climate Pack Black Pack Pan Roof Fixed rear spoiler
TOMMO

Post by TOMMO »

No my car doesn’t have a tracker fitted either,I had it insured but no cover note,took insurance company 4 hours to email it to jaguar,.Was meant to collect at 12 noon,didn’t get it to after 6pm,in fairness they did loan me a car as I had no trade in,so had no vehicle.Just very annoying as they should obviously know Jaguar won’t insure it.Im from Crumlin,remember Eddie saying he had sold the grey coupe that morning,small world!Enjoy!
TOMMO

Post by TOMMO »

Sorry I stand corrected,I was back down on the Wednesday and I think that was when he said he had sold your car that morning.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post