In the market for a F-type...

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
spagbol

Post by spagbol »

I bought mine from a Jag dealership and, to be honest, the price was no more than non-Jag dealers and, as you say, you get the benefit of the all-singing warranty to cover unexpected costs for 2 years. Given the big uplift you pay for getting a Porsche from OPC with their full warranty, I thought the Jag situation is pretty reasonable TBH. As for use of the warranty, mine's a 64 plate and (fingers crossed) has not had a single niggle for the past 9 months of ownership so haven't had a need to go anywhere near it!

As a cash buyer, there wasn't much budging on price. The only thing I could do was get them to throw in a 2 year service pack at a discounted price which was something...

HTH

scm

Post by scm »

Johno wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:23 pm Hi all , Just a couple questions ... does anyone keep their car outside during the winter ...? ( I don’t have a garage )
I've had 4 Jags to date, 2001 XK8, 2004 XKR, 2010 XKR and now my 2017 F-Type and they've all spent their lives with me on my drive - no issues apart from trying to get into them when it's freezing, the doors tend to stick shut. The F-Type has remote start which should mitigate that by warming the car in advance. ;)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post