X70 DSH - Dundee

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
XZ4

Post by XZ4 »

I used the new Dundee setup for a service a few weeks ago and was treated really well. Was impressed. I've used the LR site in Cupar previously and they were great too.
MY14 3.0S Convertible. Polaris White with black hood, Black pack, Design pack, 20" Cyclones, Red performance heated seats, heated flat bottom steering wheel, Meridian sound system, plus lots more

RRB

Post by RRB »

Adam ADM wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:16 pm XZ4 - Not seen your car out and about, nice to be in a select few Tayside owners group. Probably a growing gang now the Jag dealer is set-up shop in the city.

RBR - Must be tough having a nice car in Fife; do you have to store your alloy wheel indoors every time you park the car? Only kidding, Fife is fine - and when it's not we can always close the bridge.

chicB - no hope of spotting you at night then, unless the Batman logo you must have lights up ;)

SCM - must be nice being closer to the equator; you get to see the sun everyday of the year - must be weird.
Went through Dundee yesterday....put it this way I didn't stop as I went up the hilltoon ! ;)
2017 Black 400s convertible :D
XZ4

Post by XZ4 »

You took an F Type up the hilltoon 😲
MY14 3.0S Convertible. Polaris White with black hood, Black pack, Design pack, 20" Cyclones, Red performance heated seats, heated flat bottom steering wheel, Meridian sound system, plus lots more