Pick her up next saturday

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Amyzoe

Post by Amyzoe »

Took the plunge,and put down a deposit on a V6 S convertible,my only worry is the mileage is 47000 but the spec is fantastic.Any comments on the mileage would be appreciated
Thanks
Mark
MY 2014 v6 s convertible
White

scm

Post by scm »

A clue as to the age of the vehicle would be relevant to any comment on mileage, if it's a 2014 it'd be about "average". My experience of Jaguars (XK8 and 2 XKRs) is that they're good for high mileage, subject of course, to how they've been driven.

Welcome to the club! :)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Very nice. Look forward to pictures.

Unsure of age and MY but as long as it's been serviced accordingly and presume it comes with some form of warranty I wouldn't be concerned at all. You can check all Jaguar history of car online (using Jaguar OSH, Topix, etc). Or if you haven't purchased it yet then PM me reg and I'll look it up for you.
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black
Amyzoe

Post by Amyzoe »

Thanks for the comment,it’s a November 2013 by the way.this will be my first jag,but my dad had quite a few back in the 80s
MY 2014 v6 s convertible
White
Amyzoe

Post by Amyzoe »

Thanks simpleR,I did check on topix and all service was up to date,couldn’t quite work out the options it had on topix !!! It said to have £12000 of extras.it does come with a 1yr warranty,but not a approved jaguar one
MY 2014 v6 s convertible
White
MattWelsh

Post by MattWelsh »

Congratulations mate, you will love it. Just got one myself in Loire blue last Friday, love the noise!

Pics when you've got it don't forget!

PS If you want to PM me either the registration or last 6 of the chassis and an e-mail address, I can e-mail you the build sheet so you can see what's an option and what's not.
2015 F-Type V6 Convertible
Loire Blue | Cirrus Leather | Exterior Style Pack | 20" Tornado Wheels | Active Exhaust | Camera | Heated Seats

Proud to represent Hatfields Jaguar Hull
Amyzoe

Post by Amyzoe »

Thanks Matt,but simpleR has done the honours for me with pleasing results.
MY 2014 v6 s convertible
White

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post