Hi for everyone

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
adventure

Post by adventure »

The bodyman wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:40 pm Good choice. What are you looking for?
Hi, 3,0 V6 coupe is my choice for now. I got BMW 6 series convertible and I like it, but I think It's enough. Covertible after few years of experience means for me permanent dust and dirt inside. Need more order in the car and more privacy I think.

PhilB

Post by PhilB »

ajbh wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:50 pm How about we start with hello 🤣 welcome to the forum adventure - definitely get one, had mine 3 years and still love it every day!
I agree.
Thread cleaned.
Let's be nice please.
:D
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

adventure wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:13 pm Hi, 3,0 V6 coupe is my choice for now. I got BMW 6 series convertible and I like it, but I think It's enough. Covertible after few years of experience means for me permanent dust and dirt inside. Need more order in the car and more privacy I think.
Hi and welcome. When you think you've found the right one or a short list then feel free to PM me (or post) registration plate (I am presuming you are UK) and we can check out the history of the car if that is of interest to you.

Good luck with the search.
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black
adventure

Post by adventure »

simpleR wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:28 am
adventure wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:13 pm Hi, 3,0 V6 coupe is my choice for now. I got BMW 6 series convertible and I like it, but I think It's enough. Covertible after few years of experience means for me permanent dust and dirt inside. Need more order in the car and more privacy I think.
Hi and welcome. When you think you've found the right one or a short list then feel free to PM me (or post) registration plate (I am presuming you are UK) and we can check out the history of the car if that is of interest to you.

Good luck with the search.
Thx for declaration, but I live out of UK and need definetly LHD car.