New From Birmingham

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
W7KET

Post by W7KET »

Hi all - enjoy many types of cars and own many throughout life ! Always join forums, some have been great but others not so good and left due to no one really helping / answering questions. Hopefully this fourum is helpful and fun as I find most F-Type drivers genuinely nice guys / girls. Always been a fan of the F-Type and going from Ford Fiesta ST’s / Focus ST’s / Kuga’s / Edges / Disco Sport / Range Rover Velar are just a few - kids are older have their own cars so decided I would buy one and really enjoying it. Had it 3 wks now 19 plate P300 with a few extras so only the baby but really happy with it ! I have worked for JLR 25 years so always been a fan !
Sorry for long intro but that’s my introduction lol
P300 R Dynamic
White
Oldbury (Birmingham)

PDE

Post by PDE »

Welcome W7KET loving my P300, we need to see some photos. I'm sure you will be welcomed my the big boys as well.😁😁😁
F-Type P300 R-DYNAMIC, Fuji White, 5060 20" Alloys.
Gone, but not forgotten -
Audi S3 8v Saloon
Nissan 350Z
Nissan 350Z
Honda S2000
etc..
Jagman100

Post by Jagman100 »

A warm welcome, yes we are a good bunch of like minded people who will always try to help each other if we can, you can pick up a lot of useful information here too,

There are also local and national meets if you keep a look out in the events section you’d be welcome,

Your P300 sounds lovely, what colour / spec, can you post some photos please?

Enjoy...

Kind regards,

Steve
2016 V8 R AWD Coupe Italian Racing Red, Black Alloys & Pano Roof
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Welcome and look forward to seeing some photos and hopefully at an event somewhere
I'm NE of Brum Nr. Lichfield, so good to have another member in the area
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
W7KET

Post by W7KET »

Well what a great welcome ! Yes certainly will sort pictures but what’s the best site for uploading url’s
P300 R Dynamic
White
Oldbury (Birmingham)
W7KET

Post by W7KET »

P300
Upgraded Wheels
Heated Seats Pack
Climate Pack
Priv Glass which I never realised only did rear boot so had to get the sides done myself !
Last edited by W7KET on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
P300 R Dynamic
White
Oldbury (Birmingham)
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Yes that worked. Very nice. I was 50/50 black or white and went with black in the end. You can upload pictures direct to the website or share from other media platforms as you have done.

I am a bit funny about posting pictures showing reg plates.... just in case. I always blank it out and don't give my location. Although I've met a couple of people for real from the forum! I'm paranoid if you like.

I know a lot of people don't mind this but thought I would let you know your picture is tagged and shows your full home address. You might want to remove it. Up to you.
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black
dbv6s

Post by dbv6s »

Car looks great! Few of us close to you, I’m Kenilworth way, Jagman100 from Coventry so look out for a few local meets

Meeting in gaydon at the heritage centre this Saturday if you fancy it
W7KET

Post by W7KET »

Thanks for the info I will look to use another upload option ! This weekend unfortunately my weekend to work but certainly will catch up on a meet sometime!
P300 R Dynamic
White
Oldbury (Birmingham)
W7KET

Post by W7KET »

P300 R Dynamic
White
Oldbury (Birmingham)