New F Type S RWD

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
AyceeDeeCee

Post by AyceeDeeCee »

Hi, just got the RWD V8 Convertible 2015MY apparently.

Love it, fancied the RWD over AWD as already have an SVR RR Sport.

Thanks for all the good info!

Lunar

Post by Lunar »

I was heading home on Friday from Addlestone towards M25 J11 - had the rare sight of an XE Project 8 going the other way down the dual carriageway - ooh, fancy seeing one of them I thought - next car along was a RR SVR!

Have to say I really fancy a RWD R as my next car - post an update after a couple of weeks with your thoughts on it please.
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
PhilB

Post by PhilB »

Lunar wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:11 pm I was heading home on Friday from Addlestone towards M25 J11 - had the rare sight of an XE Project 8 going the other way down the dual carriageway - ooh, fancy seeing one of them I thought - next car along was a RR SVR!
Which one was the loudest?
:D

Guy Salmon Ascot has a brand new Racing Green Project 8 in the showroom.
I was looking at it the other day and I'm sure I drooled a bit.
Got the track pack so no rear seats which is a shame.
:lol:
AyceeDeeCee

Post by AyceeDeeCee »

No problem.

I have a 2018 RR SVR and it's so quiet. I used to have a 2015 SVR and it sounded fantastic. The new ones have the bloody PPF/OPF filters in them which ruins the noise.

Black with red leather, extended leather and red hood. Sounds fantastic just like the old SVR, so very tempted to try to put SVR exhausts on. Cheeky tune and pulleys and a charge cooler I think and likely to throw some meth into it as well.

All good fun!
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

PhilB wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:52 pm Got the track pack so no rear seats which is a shame.
:lol:
Yes but just think of the money that saves in not having to fit those bathroom light pull cords for the folding rear seat option 😂
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post