New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Arne

Post by Arne »

Looks very nice! Congrats and have fun!
F-type R Coupe IRR 2015 - rwd V8

Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Dan_Veluwe wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:31 pm
GibSVR wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:31 am I will get some pics at the weekend when I am in Spain in the sunshine (I’m actually based down in Gibraltar).
If my car gets back on the road in time, I'll be in the Algarve from 21-30 october. I will drive down there on the 24th with my son [ we did the alpine tour together this spring] , drive back the 31st with my wife. She doesn't like curvy roads and mountain passes..

For the moment my car is with the dealer. Nasty midrange frequency vibration was around since early this year. Before the trip when they serviced the car, they could not find it. So we drove 7500km through the alps and afterwards touching all kind of parts from the dash, mirror etc. No luck. Now they first took the whole dash out and tunnel. Today the front window : this made the sound quite loud. They now think it comes from the engine bay...

On sunday I am hosting a tour of my home region [ Dutch Highlands - joke -]. The Veluwe are some dunes originating from the glacial periods. Sand from the north pushed here by progressing glaciers from Sweden. Still a lovely landscape, a bit like the New Forest in vegetation. In places we do get curvy roads like in the foothills of real mountains. If the sun gets out, it will be a nice tour with - predicted- around 15 cars.
Hello Dan
Good luck with the fix ... keep us posted
Dan_Veluwe

Post by Dan_Veluwe »

@Kaspa.
Thanks !

Its off-topic so I put the reply here : viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3782&p=36617#p36617
Range Rover P400e autobiography Loire Blue (2019) :P
Mazda__MX30_RED___2021_ BEV
FT jag _P300 _Ultra Bleu, 2018 ___________SOLD :(
D5 lr__SD4__Corris Grey, Blck roof, 2018_SOLD :roll:
FP Jag – 25t _Loire Blue ,2020 ____________SOLD :|
Foot2Floor

Post by Foot2Floor »

Dream car - my god this looks good.
Polaris White V6 S Coupe
Pano Roof
770w Meridian
Black, Visibility & Parking Pack