TVR to F Type

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
scm

Post by scm »

cj10jeeper wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:51 am V6S is the sweat spot if the range too
I hope you mean sweet" ;)
In your case an active exhaust button is mandatory
Why? Just put it in dynamic!
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!

NCC

Post by NCC »

Serial TVR owner here! S3c, Chim, Tamora, T350.

I still have the last one and intend to keep it for those very special days, when I’m feeling a bit bonkers and want to deafen myself (and anyone within a mile or so)! The F-Type is a great, modern, alternative though. I have the V6 convertible and find it to be pretty much perfect for my needs. Comfortable when required, fast (still running it in but pretty quick already), noisy enough to be noticed but civilised way beyond any TVR.

The ease of use is important for me right now, as due to illness, I can struggle with the T350 unless I’m having a really good day. That’s why I went with the auto; not that you can buy a new manual anyway. If you haven’t tested the auto, it’s worth a try as it suits the car down to the ground IMO. I’d have been interested in a manual in different circumstances but I’m not sure I wouldn’t have decided on the auto anyway.
MY2020 V6S RWD auto, Indus Silver, Pimento performance seats, Ebony suedecloth, Exterior carbon pack, Black 5039 alloys, Interior black pack, carbon console, heated steering wheel (vital!), climate pack, c/f dynamics, pointless ambient lighting!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post