newbie in london

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
jahead

Post by jahead »

hi guys , just bought a v6s in irr with black pack and carbon wheels, would love some recommendations for indy servicing ,your thoughts on renewing the warranty , and gentle customisation such as stick on front plates, are they legal? cheers guys

scharlton

Post by scharlton »

Hi and welcome to the club.

Remember to post some pictures or it's not real. If you're in London I'm sure you'll find some tunnels or under passes to play with the exhuast sound.

I went stick on plate (fully legal) but have a white car so for me, it works. I've seen it done on other colous but it doesn't work, the white background really stands out. I think you may be better to get a slightly smaller plate and keep it on the plinth.
2014 Coupe 5.0R RWD
White
Herts
XZ4

Post by XZ4 »

Hi and welcome. I took the front plinth off and stuck a short plate on the centre bar.

MY14 3.0S Convertible. Polaris White with black hood, Black pack, Design pack, 20" Cyclones, Red performance heated seats, heated flat bottom steering wheel, Meridian sound system, plus lots more
jahead

Post by jahead »

thanks , i 'll bare that in mind , yes go through blackwall tunnel a couple of times a week unfortunately its usually very crowded ,would i be right in guessing the parking censors are in the bumper in the grill ? Iike the look without it but i m coming from a 911 so a lot more in front than i m used to so need them to stay? I ve got a lot more characters on my plate so the shorter one wouldnt work , looks good on yous though Will pop some pix up soon ,

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post