Newbie From The Tower

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Beefeater402

Post by Beefeater402 »

Hi all, just joined from HM Tower of London as my next car purchase will be the F Type Coupe 3.0 V6 so hoping to get lots of experienced advice and tips from current owners. Served 35 years Queen & country now continuing sovereign service as a guardian of her jewels. Spike
Queens Body Guard HM Tower of London

Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Welcome Spike!

You've joined a good forum, rich with information for you.

So is that as a Warder then, as opposed to a Guard?

I've a feeling you'll have a decent amount of choice over the next few months, so you should be able to find a car with most of the options you're looking for.
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

Welcome Spike, good choice. I’d go for the ‘S’ version if you can as it has a LSD and adaptive suspension as well as a little more power.

You’ll find this forum has a wealth of useful info and knowledgeable members.

I did almost 32 years and was booked on a tour with Beefy409 in July which most probably won’t go ahead now, hopefully it can be rearranged.
devbrodie

Post by devbrodie »

Hi there- welcome to the forum - I'll wave at you from our offices in International House (once the lockdown is over and we can go back to work)
MY18 - F-Type 3L V6 R-dynamic AWD
Black Pack
Driver Pack
Winter Pack
Performance Seats
Meridian Surround Sound
Beefeater402

Post by Beefeater402 »

C56B5318-25CB-4163-BE20-58CAEDC2F8D8.jpeg

Finally pulled the trigger and pick this up tomorrow from Lookers Jaguar West London. One owner car. Would love to find the previous owner.
Queens Body Guard HM Tower of London
scm

Post by scm »

Welcome to the club! It's been a while since you started looking, but I bet you'll find it was worth it.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Car 32262, very nice and looks well looked after by the previous owner and nice to see a higher mileage car with no issues and clear MOT etc.
Enjoy!
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black, pano roof and thats about it 8-)
kookaburra1457

Post by kookaburra1457 »

Beefeater402 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:02 am C56B5318-25CB-4163-BE20-58CAEDC2F8D8.jpeg
Finally pulled the trigger and pick this up tomorrow from Lookers Jaguar West London. One owner car. Would love to find the previous owner.
Great news Spike
Seems you've now got another British Jewel to guard in addition to those of Her Majesty.
Great choice V6S won't disappoint, enjoy the summer!
Kookaburra
2014 Dark Sapphire V6S Coupe with ivory/grey extended leather, sports seats, panoramic roof, 20 inch prop alloys, Meridian surround sound and lighted kick-plates 8-) 8-)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post