V6 or V6S

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Wild Goose

Post by Wild Goose »

I have a V6S. Love it and drive it every day. Prior to this car a 911C4S and a Honda S2000.
For most drivers the regular V6 will still get you in a heap of trouble. The "S" just adds a bit more spice.
As to "an investment?" This is a Jag, Lol. Unless you're planning on keeping it for 50 years (think E Type), buy one because you love it and want to drive the tires off it, and for no other reason. It's not going up in value any time soon.
2017 Fire Sand F Type S AWD

Lunar

Post by Lunar »

+1 to that Wild Goose - I've put 40k miles on mine in 3 years.

It's such a fun car to drive and absolutely practical as a daily driver, so it would be a crime not to use and have fun from it to the max.

Those with a convertible get the full fat sound experience too :D

A set of winter wheels with Pirelli Sotozero tyres and it's fine when the temperature drops below 7 C and in and inch or two of snow too.

I have a 32 mile loop that I do 2 or 3 times a month just for the enjoyment of driving and feeling of relaxation it gives you.
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
gasgas

Post by gasgas »

you need to read the spec for each one and fully understand the differences, it's not just the power difference.
scm

Post by scm »

Lunar wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:06 am I have a 32 mile loop that I do 2 or 3 times a month just for the enjoyment of driving and feeling of relaxation it gives you.
You sad man! I thought I was the only one who did that! :lol:
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!