Quick Intro.....

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
peeaagh

Post by peeaagh »

Hi,

Had my 2016 V6S for just over a year so thought it was about time I joined the forum !!

It took about 18 months to find the right spec as my wish list was quite long.....it had to be an 'S', white, 20" black wheels, pan roof, black pack, aero pack, privacy glass, quick clear screen, reverse camera and power fold mirrors !!........would have liked performance seats but the standard 'S' leather ones are OK and I was getting fed up waiting for the right one to come along !!

It will be 4 years old in a few weeks time.......not quite ticked over to 7000 miles yet. It's a bit of a 'toy' and I will be doing a couple of thousand a year so it will still be a nice low mileage example when/if I get fed up.......which might be a while as you guys already know what a blast they are on a decent bit of road :-)

I will have a good look at the various forum topics and hopefully contribute by way of questions and/or answers.

Couple of pics below...........

IMG_20190726_092849751_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190726_092812223_HDR.jpg

Cheers,

Paul R.

DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Welcome Paul. Beautiful car & yes, if you ever sell, the low mileage will be a very positive factor đź‘Ť

Don’t purposefully aim to keep my mileage low but it’s only driven at weekends to meets & pleasure drives. Currently at 22k.

Lots of knowledgeable folk on here.

Cheers,

Darren
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit
badger

Post by badger »

nice choice, almost same as mine...
2015 polaris white s.
panoramic roof, black design pack, climate pack, parking pack ,heated performance seats, red belts, flat bottom steering wheel, 20'' tornado wheels, powered tailgate, black badges. (now sold)
scm

Post by scm »

Welcome aboard! Great colour choice. ;)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post