Quick hello

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
ekers

Post by ekers »

Hi all,

I decided to take the leap and purchase my very first Jaguar and I can honestly say it has been a pleasure to drive. My old man use to tell me about the thrill of owning his 4.2 litre E type coupe and this purchase already feels like a modern classic!

I saw the used approved v6 coupe in Salsa Red at the main agent and I knew after the test drive that this was really going to put a smile on my face on those sunny weekends. I've already had my ups and downs with this Jag (ill leave that for a seperate post) but always a pleasure to drive.

Look forward to being part of the forum.

Pics... attached

IMG-20200626-WA0008.jpg

Ekers
2014 V6 Coupe, Salsa Red, 20" alloys, lovely sound

Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Hello Ekers and welcome!

The feeling you are getting from owning such a great looking and sounding car must be very akin to that your father had, which is nice to know i'm sure.

And good to see you including a photo with your first post - always a forum must, so you've earned your first badge!

If you put your general location and car details in the signature footer then it helps people to advise you on any future questions too.

Other than that don't let being online pull you away from going for a drive - it's what the car is sat there waiting for :)
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
ekers

Post by ekers »

Lunar, appreciate the tip and thank you for the warm welcome!
2014 V6 Coupe, Salsa Red, 20" alloys, lovely sound
scm

Post by scm »

Welcome to the club! And you've chosen the fastest colour .... ;)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post