New owner

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
T50 YOX

Post by T50 YOX »

Hi all just introducing my self my name is tony from Cudworth Barnsley and Now a proud owner of a 64 plate black 3.0 V6S convertible with red performance seat interior,always had bmws up until Saturday will be asking lots of questions till I get used to everything photos to follow thanks for having me πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
IRR 3.0 coupe 2015 black pack, design pack , 20” carbon blades,fixed rear spoiler, carbon centre console engine coverunder bonnet trims , flat bottom royal steering wheel red stitching v8 back box rear defuser lots of smiles πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

scm

Post by scm »

Welcome to the club! Looking forward to seeing the pics.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
T50 YOX

Post by T50 YOX »

Thanks for your welcome

IMG_0120.JPG

IMG_0119.JPG

IMG_0118.JPG

IMG_0117.JPG

IRR 3.0 coupe 2015 black pack, design pack , 20” carbon blades,fixed rear spoiler, carbon centre console engine coverunder bonnet trims , flat bottom royal steering wheel red stitching v8 back box rear defuser lots of smiles πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

Looks great! Welcome to the forum.
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Hi Tony, and welcome.

Nice car - I think the red interior looks so much better when it doesn't include the centre console - a la the original Merc SLK.

...I assume the mileage reading logged for the first MOT was a typo ;)
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
T50 YOX

Post by T50 YOX »

Hi yes was bought from stratstone Nottingham they checking it showed up when I hpied it cheers tony
Montys batman

Post by Montys batman »

Looks absolutely stunning in black mate πŸ‘
Great colour combination with red performance seats too.
I was looking for one just like that but went for white with the black pack which isn’t too bad either but doesn’t have that high gloss shine you get!

8F815FBD-76AD-493E-9757-5CF6322DDFC9.jpeg

T50 YOX

Post by T50 YOX »

Thanks monty would have gone for white As second choice looked at a pearl white coupe with carbon roof but had beige carpets cheers tony
dbv6s

Post by dbv6s »

Hi Tony, small world - its David from eBay!
car looks great, easily the best colour combo but I might be biased....

unnamed.jpg

T50 YOX

Post by T50 YOX »

Hi David they could be twins mines a September 2014 flat bottom steering wheel full electric seats those parts are spot on pal Not fitted them yet cheers tony

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post