Hello from a newbie F type owner.......

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Montys batman

Post by Montys batman »

CC780A4E-CCEC-4460-9267-9247A5FDB7EA.jpeg

Thanks for letting me join the forum.
It’s my first F type after many years of test drives here and abroad and 10 years of Jaguar XKR ownership (owned 7 of them and still have one!)
Loving the styling and very direct driving experience with the V6. Exhaust note isn’t too bad either!! 🤪
Will get my private plate on and get some proper photos of the car in the next few days.

scm

Post by scm »

Welcome to the club! I too came from 10 years of XK8 and XKR ownership, but I didn't keep any of them. And we both went for white ....
The F-Type is far superior (IMO) to the XKR, apart from the lack of storage behind the front seats! ;)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
scharlton

Post by scharlton »

Welcome also from another white F Type, obviously the best colour (but I still have a fondness for orange or baby blue).
You'll notice the lack of space in the F Type compared to an XKR but at least if you need to take anything more than a toothbrush, you can choose the XKR.
It will be interesting here your views as you chop and change between the 2 and if the F Type will make the XKR feel it's age, or maybe the opposite.
2014 Coupe 5.0R RWD
White
Herts
scm

Post by scm »

scharlton wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:38 pm Welcome also from another white F Type, obviously the best colour (but I still have a fondness for orange or baby blue).
I have more in common with folks on here than I thought! :D
scharlton wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:38 pm You'll notice the lack of space in the F Type compared to an XKR but at least if you need to take anything more than a toothbrush, you can choose the XKR.
Blimey, how big is your toothbrush? You can easily fit a comb, hairbrush and razor with the toothbrush in the coupe. ;)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

Welcome to the forum, great cars. I love the colour too (of the XKR obviously) ;)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post