happy birthday to me!

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
HIGGSPEED

Post by HIGGSPEED »

hi everyone. just joined the forum. i turned 60 last week so i decided to treat myself to an F type. i bought a v6s. not sure what the colour is called but it is very dark grey. it almost looks black. it has a grey leather interior and sports seat options. that’s about all i know about it!
i love the noise it makes!! i am a biker and it puts smile on my face every time i drive it. 😃

Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

Happy birthday and welcome to the forum from another biker, well ex-biker!

Think it’s probably Carpathian Grey, I looked at one that colour and it’s great! Aren’t they all? :D

Photos would be nice :)
gasgas

Post by gasgas »

enjoy, it's as much fun as a bike for us of a certain age.
Jaguandy

Post by Jaguandy »

A great 60th present. Congratulations from another biker (K1300S)
F-Type R Coupe Firenze (Italian Racing Red) AWD MY16
HIGGSPEED

Post by HIGGSPEED »

thanks guys . i would love to post pictures but don’t appear to be authorised yet? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
yes i am a lifelong biker and ex racer, but i had a pretty serious crash on the road last september ( not my fault) and i am very lucky to still be around. still into bikes as that is what i am into for a business, but this car is purely for fun and generally a lot safer than biking on today’s busy roads.

i will post pics as soon as i can 👍
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

Happy birthday! It has always reminded me of bikes I used to ride 30+ years ago. The exhaust brings out the childish side every time, just like my Z1R did back in the day. Much more comfortable and usable though
2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR
gasgas

Post by gasgas »

like wise, blackbird and very nasty RTA several years ago, F Type goes a long way to recovery and enjoyment of driving, especially the rag tops as close to fast bike as you can get.
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Hi and welcome and happy birthday!
(you should be able to post pics and we can tell you the exact colour with a reg).
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black
JurassicF

Post by JurassicF »

gasgas wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:00 pm like wise, blackbird and very nasty RTA several years ago, F Type goes a long way to recovery and enjoyment of driving, especially the rag tops as close to fast bike as you can get.
But better as you don't have to wear full leathers and skid lid😉
F-Type V6S convertible MY16
Glacier Pearlescent White
Red soft top
Red electric and heated sports seats
Black dash and door cards
Red belts
Flat bottom heated wheel
Cluck

Post by Cluck »

Congratulations, happy birthday and welcome to the club!
MY21 F-Type P450 R Dynamic in Portofino Blue, Black Exterior Pack, Performance Seats, Suede headlining (with Blur as support act)