F Type First Edition - which colour!

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Jabbar1971

Post by Jabbar1971 »

Happy New year all!

I took delivery of my new F Type P300 First Edition Coupe on Wednesday 30 December.

Love the car so far - although as it’s cold here in Yorkshire, was unable to get the drivers door to either open/or then lock! Jaguar Assistant called within 24 hours of new car delivery wasn’t what I had in mind!

It’s going back to dealer to check over. But beautiful car and lovely drive (when I managed to get in)!!
2021MY P300 1st Edition Coupe, Eiger Grey, with Climate, Privacy, Black Pack, Heated/cooled seats and Tracker.

MikeP

Post by MikeP »

I bought a 2017 P300 last month and have the same problem with the door freezing in cold weather. It is a pain but some look warm water poured on door lets me get in (just remember to use water that is nearer to cold than hot) I then dry the seals to help next day. As you say it is a lovely car to drive. Mine is black.
scm

Post by scm »

I've had that issue with each of my three previous Jags - XK8, 4.2XKR, 5.0 XKR - and with the F-Type. Gummi Pflege on the rubber seals is the suggested "cure", although that won't fix the frozen door catches - I've always fixed that by repeatedly banging the door shut until it catches. Sub-zero temperatures are your enemy.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post