Hello, all - prospective new owner from the UK.

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

Monkey70 wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:16 am I have been told that the flange on the centre pipe is different and you cannot fit the older cats (the PPF is actually in the cat not the manifold).
Ok, is that for the MY21 onwards?

Monkey70

Post by Monkey70 »

GusA wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:29 pm
Monkey70 wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:16 am I have been told that the flange on the centre pipe is different and you cannot fit the older cats (the PPF is actually in the cat not the manifold).
Ok, is that for the MY21 onwards?
Yeah, the MY21 onwards.
Monkey70

Post by Monkey70 »

Update: I have arranged for a (much belated) test drive the week after next in the P450 and the P575 so looking forward to that.

Been reading on here about older F-Types having rust on the subframe due to poor rust-proofing/plating. Was this just an issue on the older models and has it been resolved on the new ones?

Quicksilver confirmed to me today that they are developing an exhaust system for the P450 (RWD & AWD) and P575 (R) models with secondary cat delete (X-pipe) and keeping the primary cat (PPF) in place so no tuning is required. It will also have their Sound Architect bluetooth thingy to switch between open and closed valves.

Iain

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post