Happy Days

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Vale46

Post by Vale46 »

Had my F-Type V6 convertible for almost a month now, and am a very happy man with a very happy wife (I had an BMW M2 Competition beforehand which she hated, so all is now peaceful on the car front

I'm amazed now that there aren't more F-Type's on the road as everyone, and I mean everyone, loves this car
2019 F-Type V6 380 Chequered Flag convertible awd Caldera Red

Loads of noise and toys

Stuno1

Post by Stuno1 »

I was looking at a m2 comp until I realised I don’t need 4 seats. The ftype reminds me of my Evora. It seems to be a hidden gem but I’m not sure why.
Vale46

Post by Vale46 »

Couldn't agree more

M2 Comp was great fun when driven fast, but every time I drove it a ditch or speeding ticket loomed large

FType is just great fun ALL the time :)
2019 F-Type V6 380 Chequered Flag convertible awd Caldera Red

Loads of noise and toys
Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

Vale46 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:39 pm Had my F-Type V6 convertible for almost a month now, and am a very happy man with a very happy wife (I had an BMW M2 Competition beforehand which she hated, so all is now peaceful on the car front

I'm amazed now that there aren't more F-Type's on the road as everyone, and I mean everyone, loves this car
It surprises me too, I think some of the reason is the spec sheets, depreciation and journos reviews all point to Porsche but very few people drive their own cars in the same way that journos do and they can never review the ‘ownership’ experience. If people actually drove one around for a week or so first the stats might be different! It still amazes me how many strangers will come up to ask about it and say how good the cars look. Also get let out at junctions !

Enjoy your car!
NavigatorNI

Post by NavigatorNI »

GusA wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:45 pm
Vale46 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:39 pm Had my F-Type V6 convertible for almost a month now, and am a very happy man with a very happy wife (I had an BMW M2 Competition beforehand which she hated, so all is now peaceful on the car front

It surprises me too, I think some of the reason is the spec sheets, depreciation and journos reviews all point to Porsche but very few people drive their own cars in the same way that journos do and they can never review the ‘ownership’ experience. If people actually drove one around for a week or so first the stats might be different! It still amazes me how many strangers will come up to ask about it and say how good the cars look. Also get let out at junctions !

Enjoy your car!
+1

Welcome to the club.

I'm also surprised how many people pull out of the way without any "prompting" when I'm behind them in the overtaking lane on the motorway.
V6S Coupé, RWD, MY16
Salsa Red
20" Turbine silver alloys
Lots of extras
Lots of noise
Lots of smiles :D :D :D
scm

Post by scm »

Vale46 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:39 pm I'm amazed now that there aren't more F-Type's on the road ...
Far more sheep than supermarket trolleys out there! Remember a few of us have minds of our own ... :lol:
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post