One special Car.

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Majordog

Post by Majordog »

https://www.jaguar.co.uk/Images/1340003 ... 799901.pdf

Here’s a link to the original 100 page brochure if you’re looking at anything from the MY13/14/15/16 years

JoeD

Post by JoeD »

Hi just joined forum. I picked up my new car on Tuesday without test driving it or any other F Type (click and collect!).

I couldn’t be happier with it. 68 plate P380 R Dynamic.

Go for it. You’ll love it.
68 plate P380 Coupe R Dynamic
The metally greyish colour
Black inside
NavigatorNI

Post by NavigatorNI »

I bought my 2015 (MY16) V6S from a non JLR dealer about 18 months ago. It came with an aftermarket 3 month warranty. The price of a similar age & spec model through a JLR dealer was, from memory, about £4k more expensive. I figured at the time that £4k would cover a lot of work if anything was needed / wasn't covered under warranty etc. Fortunately I've had no problems so far and thoroughly love the car. So, I suppose what I'm saying is that, IMO, if the price is right & the car seems to pass all the usual due diligence checks, I wouldn't be too worried about buying a car outside the JLR dealer network or without a JLR warranty.
V6S Coupé, RWD, MY16
Salsa Red
20" Turbine silver alloys
Lots of extras
Lots of noise
Lots of smiles :D :D :D
BJC16

Post by BJC16 »

This is great guys. I really do appreciate your inputs. The pictures are of a thing of beauty but is a coupe for me for sure. I absolutely will post on here when I find one I like the look of. I cannot wait to own one. It’s great to know there is a community of people whose brains I can pick even when I’ve bought her.
MY16 Polaris White 340 Coupe. Pan roof, Black Pack, 20in Cyclone, Red Calipers, etc etc