The time to buy is getting close

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
badger

Post by badger »

scm wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:35 am Heated and cooled seats are, er, cool (or hot). ;)
probably 1 of only 2 options i wish i had, the cooled seats and meridian sound. i had a mondeo x sport about 10 years ago and that had the heated and cooled seats and probably used the cooling more than the heated.
2015 polaris white s.
panoramic roof, black design pack, climate pack, parking pack ,heated performance seats, red belts, flat bottom steering wheel, 20'' tornado wheels, powered tailgate, black badges. (now sold)

stampinground

Post by stampinground »

badger wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:52 pm
scm wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:35 am Heated and cooled seats are, er, cool (or hot). ;)
probably 1 of only 2 options i wish i had, the cooled seats and meridian sound. i had a mondeo x sport about 10 years ago and that had the heated and cooled seats and probably used the cooling more than the heated.
Interesting. I'm not often the recipient of "nice weather" so will probably get away without having cooled seats :lol:
scm

Post by scm »

stampinground wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:58 pm
badger wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:52 pm
Interesting. I'm not often the recipient of "nice weather" so will probably get away without having cooled seats :lol:
True, I used the heating more than the cooling. The cooling was very useful when getting in the car after it had been sitting in the sun in the work car park all day - if only it had a cooled steering wheel, too! ;)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post