On the hunt.....

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
drivebyabuser

Post by drivebyabuser »

Hi all - Just wanted to say hello. Have been flip flopping between vehicles to replace my S2000 (it was a knee jerk end of lockdown purchase last April - Very good but just so basic - and small!) Was looking at M6 4.4, Astons DB9 or vantage, R8's etc. etc. Have settled on an F-Type. Criteria are V8, convertible and Meridian sound system. And Preferably not black or white - or silver! Somewhere between £30-40K

Have a couple to see this week - it's pretty slim pickings to be honest with you though but there seems a few nice ones out there.

Will let you know how i progress.

Barnaby

scm

Post by scm »

Note that there are two Meridian options - the badge says "Surround" on the 770 watt system. I think it just says "Meridian" on the 380 watt system (which I have but can't recall the badging!).

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the search!
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
drivebyabuser

Post by drivebyabuser »

Thanks scm - Good bit of intel
Hammers

Post by Hammers »

How I wish we could get a V8 at that price in Australia - good luck with the search. In Oz we have a site called carsales.com.au that all dealers and most of the private sales are on so you can search based on the criteria you want to, surely something similar in the UK?
Current: Fuji White MY19.5 P300 R-Dynamic F-Type Convertible 20" Black wheels, Exterior Black Pack, Windsor Leather performance Seats etc.
Previous: Italian Racing Red MY17 Jaguar XE 25t R-Sport, Black Pack, 19" black venom wheels, sunroof etc.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post