Just a quick introduction

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Quiet man

Post by Quiet man »

Very nice.
White V6S, red interior. Black 20inch alloy wheels.

Andydub

Post by Andydub »

Thanks guys for the great comments.
MY21 5.0 P450 Supercharged V8 AWD R-Dynamic Convertible – Eiger Grey – Gloss black body pack – Mars red interior
santoshlv426

Post by santoshlv426 »

Really great.
Unusual top cover color
F Type 5.0L V8 RWD 2016
Rhodium Silver

BLOOFTR

Post by BLOOFTR »

That’s a bright interior. Not to my liking, but enjoy.
MY2020 F-Type R-AWD in Ultra Blue.
Cats

Post by Cats »

Love it 👍
Rhodium Silver F Type SVR Coupe 2016 now gone sadly
Ultra Blue F Pace SVR 2022
Quiet man

Post by Quiet man »

Beautiful 👍
White V6S, red interior. Black 20inch alloy wheels.
Andydub

Post by Andydub »

Thanks guys for all your great comments. Makes me think I made a good decision to go with the grey/red colour combo but I know it’s personal taste. The red roof seems to be quite rare, it did take me over 6 months of searching before I actually found and made a decision. Who else struggled with spec/colour and then actually finding the car of the dreams?
MY21 5.0 P450 Supercharged V8 AWD R-Dynamic Convertible – Eiger Grey – Gloss black body pack – Mars red interior
Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

Andydub wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:20 pm Thanks guys for all your great comments. Makes me think I made a good decision to go with the grey/red colour combo but I know it’s personal taste. The red roof seems to be quite rare, it did take me over 6 months of searching before I actually found and made a decision. Who else struggled with spec/colour and then actually finding the car of the dreams?
Over a year for me! Loads of time on the configurator but also going to look at cars to see what the colours actually looked like, plus driving several different models, 2, 3 and 5L, then changed again with my wife’s input! (Was going for Silicon Silver but her favourite colour is Blue). Love what I ended up with, as I’m sure you do!
scm

Post by scm »

Andydub wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:20 pmWho else struggled with spec/colour and then actually finding the car of the dreams?
Not a struggle exactly, but I knew I had to have an F-Type before I died! I like blue and test drove one but while I was prevaricating about it another sales guy sold it! It was a high mileage - not ideal so I didn't lose any sleep over it, and I eventually found my white one. It had a bit of red on the seats, but not an entire red interior which I think is a bit OTT, and it also had a fixed rear spoiler, which, to my eyes, finishes off the back of the car nicely. To each his own!

Oh, and at a year old it had a massive 1300 miles on the clock and 25% off the list price!
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post