New v6s Owner (nearly)

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
JimJimJarroo

Post by JimJimJarroo »

Hi everyone,

After 7 years of watching endless youtube videos, I finally put a deposit down today for a 2015 v6s convertible in caldera red. My wife's only condition was to sell my red Ducati V4S, so it was imperative I found a car with the equivalent non metallic red ;)

Spent all these years wanting a v8 Coupe in silver, but fell in love with the v6 sound with the top down.

Not had a vert since I sold my MGTF 14 years ago when my first was born, so looking forward to always driving with the top down whatever the weather :D

Thanks!

James

v6s front qtr copy.png

v6s closed copy.png

v6s back qtr copy.jpeg

v6s back copy.jpeg

T50 YOX

Post by T50 YOX »

Welcome to the forum you won’t be disappointed I have had both convertible and now coupe both brilliant cars cheers Tony👍
IRR 3.0 coupe 2015 black pack, design pack , 20” carbon blades,fixed rear spoiler, carbon centre console engine coverunder bonnet trims , flat bottom royal steering wheel red stitching v8 back box rear defuser lots of smiles 😀😀😀
Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

Welcome and congrats, I’m sure you’ll love it.
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Welcome and congratulations James.

I may be biased but for me the sound of a gruff V8 is not so unusual, whereas the higher tune “tauter” whine of the V6 is a bit special.

My kind of guy - roof down for every drive if it’s not raining - temperature doesn’t come into the equation 👍🏻

You’ll love it 😎

0C757C3D-69BA-4D8D-9D18-EFC5557BAD17.jpeg

MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
NavigatorNI

Post by NavigatorNI »

Looks fantastic. Enjoy!
V6S Coupé, RWD, MY16
Salsa Red
20" Turbine silver alloys
Lots of extras
Lots of noise
Lots of smiles :D :D :D
XZ4

Post by XZ4 »

Hi and welcome. Looks great in red with the design pack.
MY14 3.0S Convertible. Polaris White with black hood, Black pack, Design pack, 20" Cyclones, Red performance heated seats, heated flat bottom steering wheel, Meridian sound system, plus lots more
Hammers

Post by Hammers »

Looks brilliant - why is it every one I see I like and think I need to buy one in every colour :)
Current: Fuji White MY19.5 P300 R-Dynamic F-Type Convertible 20" Black wheels, Exterior Black Pack, Windsor Leather performance Seats etc.
Previous: Italian Racing Red MY17 Jaguar XE 25t R-Sport, Black Pack, 19" black venom wheels, sunroof etc.
scm

Post by scm »

Hammers wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:34 am Looks brilliant - why is it every one I see I like and think I need to buy one in every colour :)
Because there isn't a factory colour the F-Type doesn't look great in (I'm reserving judgement on the pink one!). ;)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
Brendub

Post by Brendub »

Lovely car, Don't let the wife talk you into changing it to Pink.
2017 380 bhp V6S Corris Grey Coupe. Black 19inch propeller wheels and pano roof :D :D :D
Quiet man

Post by Quiet man »

Nice and much more comfortable than the Ducati I would think.
White V6S, red interior. Black 20inch alloy wheels.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post