New owner of a V8R convertible

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Fatboymark

Post by Fatboymark »

Quiet man wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 9:11 am Another beauty, and in the fastest colour to. 😁
Thank you, white was my wife’s choice (it is her car) and I think it looks better in the metal than the pictures
2017 V8R Convertible, Polaris White, lots of goodies

NavigatorNI

Post by NavigatorNI »

Fatboymark wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:12 pm
scm wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 7:53 pm Welcome to the club! Excellent choice of colour, too ... ;)
Thank you, I might get a bit obsessive with keeping it clean, the grey car hides the dirt😂
You might be pleasantly surprised. Having owned several white XR2's in my youth, they had to get really dirty before they looked it. However, when you did clean them, the white really stood out.
V6S Coupé, RWD, MY16
Salsa Red
20" Turbine silver alloys
Lots of extras
Lots of noise
Lots of smiles :D :D :D
Hammers

Post by Hammers »

Fatboymark wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:16 pm
Quiet man wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 9:11 am Another beauty, and in the fastest colour to. 😁
Thank you, white was my wife’s choice (it is her car) and I think it looks better in the metal than the pictures
I was looking at a black coupe V6, part of the deal to buy it was my wife saying she liked the white convertible (engine capacity was irrelevant) - so kept her happy even though she doesn’t drive it.
Current: Fuji White MY19.5 P300 R-Dynamic F-Type Convertible 20" Black wheels, Exterior Black Pack, Windsor Leather performance Seats etc.
Previous: Italian Racing Red MY17 Jaguar XE 25t R-Sport, Black Pack, 19" black venom wheels, sunroof etc.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post