Replacing the Westfield, hello!

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Bubba

Post by Bubba »

Morning all, I am new here and I currently have a quandy that I am trying to see if an F-Type resolves it.

Much like many others my working life looks like it will change quite majorly going forward with only having to go into the office at most a couple of days a week. My commute was around 35 miles each way therefore I have my "sensible" car a Golf GTD estate and my playtime toy a Westfield. The plan is to buy something like an F-Type that both me and the wife could use as the second car and we could then use her car for the more mundane stuff.

The westfield got used in all weather and this would need to as well so therefore needs to be a cabriolet but I don't really know what performance wise would be comparable. Looking forward to having a mooch around the forum and apologies in advance for any stupid questions.

Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

Welcome to the forum and good luck in your search, I would recommend driving a few of the variants as they all feel/sound slightly different. Decide whether you need AWD or not. Then decide what spec/options you need/want. You’ve probably already seen that forum superstar simpleR is able to get good info on potential purchases. Not sure any will directly replace a Westfield though!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post