Researching for a P450 buy

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
kevc

Post by kevc »

True enough :)
Bluefire P450 AWD Dec '21

kevc

Post by kevc »

Is the general opinion that there are unlikely to be any more 'major' spec changes between now and 2025 when Jag goes electric? Thinking, Pivi and 360 cameras or anything like that. My feeling is they don't sell enough to recoup the development costs so they're likely to just run a few special editions (like the current black series one and the Reims and a likely 'final edition' towards the end) but nothing else is likely to change.
Hammers

Post by Hammers »

I would agree Kev that unlikely to be too much in terms of changes between now and 2025 if in fact they keep that timetable for electric.

In terms of options it is tempting to get everything but I realised off of the back of my XE some I could live without. I had auto parking which I never used, memory seats which I never used as the only driver, dual zone climate I never used and I have never seen much point to adaptive cruise control, heads up display (I know some like it though). In terms of tread plate lights it is fairly easy to change if you want it later - I had it on my XE don't have it on my F-Type, not too fussed as the novelty wore off for me.
Current: Fuji White MY19.5 P300 R-Dynamic F-Type Convertible 20" Black wheels, Exterior Black Pack, Windsor Leather performance Seats etc.
Previous: Italian Racing Red MY17 Jaguar XE 25t R-Sport, Black Pack, 19" black venom wheels, sunroof etc.
kevc

Post by kevc »

I went to the local dealer today and had my first look around and sit in a P450. They had a portifino blue, black pack with gloss black first edition wheels.
I can see why you like the F :)

Very very nice car. The view down the bonnet bulge is great! Cosy cabin, with nice materials. I was a bit concerned with boot space but on seeing it, it looks good enough for what I need.

So, just need a bit more money in the bank and it'll be a done deal. I'm probably looking at ordering early next year.
scm

Post by scm »

Good news, but that wait will seem a loooong time ... ;)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
BruceTheQuail

Post by BruceTheQuail »

I saw a new shape in the blue with black pack last week, I would have to say I think it is up there with the best looking I have seen, very exotic. I think the new shape looks great with the darker colours. Looks much better on the road with the lights accenting the shape
2016.5 V6s in IRR with lotsa wrap
VAP Quad exhaust, pulley and tune, 21 inch Vorsteiners
2019 Mustang V8 manual in subtle orange with tasteful stripes
kevc

Post by kevc »

Initial holding deposit paid. EEK! :)

Delivery Nov/Dec

Just waiiting for a test drive in the next week or so. They don't have a P450 on site (except the unregistered showroom model) so need to source one first.
scm

Post by scm »

So much for ordering early next year! :lol:
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
kevc

Post by kevc »

The used car prices have gone up so much I'm already over the line I needed :)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post