Bring back Hammond, May & Clarkson

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Odin

Post by Odin »

I'll just come right out and say it. I'm American... No matter what Jeremy Clarkson's opinion of us as a group may be, I miss that big ol' lunk. And the other two lads as well.

Anyway, with great appreciation and pride, I recently was humbled by the opportunity to start a relationship with a sparkling eyed, beautiful British lass. She now sits in my garage after seducing me into a long term commitment and relationship. First by the nature of her alluring curves, followed by that knee buckling sound of her voice, along with the fact that she showed up at the door with with very low mileage.

A RWD, Yulong white, 400 Sport with panoramic sunroof.

In closing, as part of my intro, I would like to present few pics of a handcrafted wood surf fishing lure collectible I created to honor your flag and a few of your highly regarded countrymen.

I look forward to lurking and learning from all.

God save the Queen!

116904674_3174024489359245_692565349625360120_n.jpg

117175121_3174024879359206_8702460925255893028_n.jpg

400 Sport, RWD, Yulong White

scm

Post by scm »

Odin wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:00 pm God save the Queen!
He's doing a good job so far!

Welcome ot the club, you've chosen a great colo(u)r, too! ;)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
Hammers

Post by Hammers »

Welcome and nice lures. Do Yankee fish want to eat British icons :D
Current: Fuji White MY19.5 P300 R-Dynamic F-Type Convertible 20" Black wheels, Exterior Black Pack, Windsor Leather performance Seats etc.
Previous: Italian Racing Red MY17 Jaguar XE 25t R-Sport, Black Pack, 19" black venom wheels, sunroof etc.
Tel

Post by Tel »

Odin - A true Brit goes for a topless model!

I hate Clarkson, but love him...May and Hammond just complete the shenanigans perfectly.
Your guy, Mat Le Plank had a go, but the shoes were too big to fill.
Rory Reid does a good job on his Autotrader YT channel, and Chris Harris, well, he continues to drive hard and well, but can't present at all.

Well done for being brave and getting the big boyz RWD.
We can't thank you guys enough for giving us the horrendously weighty GT AWD model, as would appear you need to have assistance to go round corners ;)
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩
Odin

Post by Odin »

scm - Thanks for the welcome. And I agree on the color choice! Mostly because I enjoy listening to people that happen to stop and admire her argue as to whether the color is indeed actually white or gray. Seems some see it as one, while others see it completely differently. Besides, everyone knows the pearly white ones are the fastest!

G'day to you Hammers - ( I have also been watching WAY too much Aussie TV on Netflix) Yankee fish are like Yankees themselves. They'll eat just about anything. The style of lure shown -- in it's more common paint schemes-- are used for targeting meter long and greater " Striped Bass," who are also known in some parts of the states as, "Rock Fish." ;) <---- I know, I know... I am ashamed of even typing that pun. Apologies...

Hey there Tel - I'm 60 plus years old and for the most part have seen enough topless lasses in my lifetime. Usually whilst sitting down enjoying a pint or two and making paper airplanes with dollar bills to launch onto the stage in appreciation of dancing skills. So now, though I still genuinely appreciate the beauty of a looker with her top down, I have kind of matured and prefer those I spend my time with to carry themselves with a touch more elegance and class. :D

Agree on all points. What was special about Clarkson was that fact that you would both love him and hate him. He was kind of like that best buddy, or brother you grew up with that you felt the same way about. Punches or wrestling in the mud on occasion, outweighed by the endless laughs shared the rest of the time along with some great memories of high jinks experienced throughout the years.

And here... here on the RWD!! My pick up truck has drive in all of it's wheels because I drive it slow over rock piles, along sandy beaches and a third of a meter of snow. Makes absolutely no sense in my mind for a car that I want to drive fast to be set up the same way!

Thanks again for the greetings. Bartender, the next pint for these boys is on me! Do you take PayPal?
400 Sport, RWD, Yulong White

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post