Post by BruceTheQuail »

ImageHere you go!

Screenshot_20210607-184441_Gallery.jpg

2016.5 V6s in IRR with lotsa wrap
VAP Quad exhaust, pulley and tune, 21 inch Vorsteiners
2019 Mustang V8 manual in subtle orange with tasteful stripes

Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

Very nice! I guess thatโ€™s a wrap on the A pillars? Wheels look great too.
Hammers

Post by Hammers »

Tel wrote: โ†‘Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:52 am
BruceTheQuail wrote: โ†‘Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:01 am Gooday,
I see some familiar names here, looking forward to learning some and contributing some, not particularly mechanically minded but at least I know my limitations...

BTQ - You can contribute if you promise to speak proper English...that is, we talk degrees C, Boot, bonnet, Windscreen, Tyres, spanner etc etc ;)
That said, a bit of Aussie banter is always welcomed!
Good to see you on 'this side 'o the pond'!
In oz we speak proper English like what you do ๐Ÿ˜‚ we are all about Celsius boots bonnets - but we also have km/litre ๐Ÿ‘
Current: Fuji White MY19.5 P300 R-Dynamic F-Type Convertible 20" Black wheels, Exterior Black Pack, Windsor Leather performance Seats etc.
Previous: Italian Racing Red MY17 Jaguar XE 25t R-Sport, Black Pack, 19" black venom wheels, sunroof etc.
Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

Hammers wrote: โ†‘Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:11 am
Tel wrote: โ†‘Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:52 am
BruceTheQuail wrote: โ†‘Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:01 am Gooday,
I see some familiar names here, looking forward to learning some and contributing some, not particularly mechanically minded but at least I know my limitations...

BTQ - You can contribute if you promise to speak proper English...that is, we talk degrees C, Boot, bonnet, Windscreen, Tyres, spanner etc etc ;)
That said, a bit of Aussie banter is always welcomed!
Good to see you on 'this side 'o the pond'!
In oz we speak proper English like what you do ๐Ÿ˜‚ we are all about Celsius boots bonnets - but we also have km/litre ๐Ÿ‘
We like to buy our fuel in litres but quote miles per gallon just to respect traditions!
BruceTheQuail

Post by BruceTheQuail »

Haha, yeah the lighter forged wheels make a huge difference to the handling, I reckon out of the mods I've done that has given the most enjoyment. The black a pillars flatten out the roofline and give the car a lower, meaner look. I really like the effect.

Speaking of mean looking, I saw a blue with black pack new shape f type in the wild on the weekend, it looked absolutely fantastic, I barely knew what it was until I got close. They look so much better on the road to when they are parked, the lights really set everything off. The same applies to the pre-facelift but I was gobsmacked at how good the facelifted one looked.
Cluck

Post by Cluck »

A dark blue MY21 with a black pack? Yeah, they do look rather good don't they*

* I'm VERY biased

20210603_172411.jpg

Nice to see you over here by the way, seen you regularly posting on the forum for the other side of the pond.
MY21 F-Type P450 R Dynamic in Portofino Blue, Black Exterior Pack, Performance Seats, Suede headlining (with Blur as support act)
BruceTheQuail

Post by BruceTheQuail »

Yeah it was like that one, I actually didnt know it was an F Type even from the back until I got close because the brake lights are so different when on. Just awesome!

Get some great info from the US forum, really good for the modding aspects.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post