Hello - new F-Type owner

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
MattD

Post by MattD »

Hi all,

Recently bought my dream car, a 2014 V6 S convertible. My first ever F-Type and first ever Jaguar, having traded up from a E89 BMW Z4 MSport (great car, but can’t match the theatre of the jag).

Wasn’t too worried about the exterior colour, but really wanted a cream interior. Ended up finding an example with cream leather + performance seats, with Ultimate Black exterior and carbon blade alloys. Absolutely love how it looks…and sounds!

Look forward to taking part in the forums.

Matt

Edit: Added photos

Last edited by MattD on Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
2014 V6S convertible.
Ultimate Black over ivory leather, carbon blade alloys.

scm

Post by scm »

Welcome to the club! Looking forward to seeing pics of your P&J.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
Hammers

Post by Hammers »

Sounds great - will be interested in the pics. Do like the light interiors against dark exterior.
Current: Fuji White MY19.5 P300 R-Dynamic F-Type Convertible 20" Black wheels, Exterior Black Pack, Windsor Leather performance Seats etc.
Previous: Italian Racing Red MY17 Jaguar XE 25t R-Sport, Black Pack, 19" black venom wheels, sunroof etc.
@299Peter

Post by @299Peter »

MattD wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:20 pm Hi all!

Recently bought my dream car, a 2014 V6 S convertible. My first ever F-Type and first ever Jaguar, having traded up from a E89 BMW Z4 MSport (great car, but can’t match the theatre of the jag).

Wasn’t too worried about the exterior colour, but really wanted a cream interior. Ended up finding an example with cream leather + performance seats, with Ultimate Black exterior and carbon blade alloys. Absolutely love how it looks…and sounds!

Look forward to taking part in the forums.

Matt

[posting from my phone but will upload pics later]
Matt

Welcome

I’m a new MY14 V6S owner too - coupe, Santorini Black with black interior and pan roof. Like you it’s my ‘dream’ car and also like you love the looks and theatre. Interestingly a Z4 was one of the options I had, along with 911, Cayman etc - don’t regret my eventual choice.

Hope to catch you in here and maybe at the meets.

Happy driving - Peter
Black V6S MY15 380PS F-Type
Love the car
Love the noise
Love the headturning!
MattD

Post by MattD »

Added photos ^^

And thanks all - hoping to make a meet in the not too distant future
2014 V6S convertible.
Ultimate Black over ivory leather, carbon blade alloys.
Hammers

Post by Hammers »

Looks great, nice place to photograph it too.
Current: Fuji White MY19.5 P300 R-Dynamic F-Type Convertible 20" Black wheels, Exterior Black Pack, Windsor Leather performance Seats etc.
Previous: Italian Racing Red MY17 Jaguar XE 25t R-Sport, Black Pack, 19" black venom wheels, sunroof etc.
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Hi and welcome.

Car number 02004. Very nice, like the black and white contrast. Rare main dealer service history as well. Is that a red starter button and surround someone has fitted or just the sun making the bronze look different?

I would get the rear diff oil changed at your next service as that has not been recorded on the service history and is sub £100.
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black, pano roof and thats about it 8-)
Purplecat

Post by Purplecat »

Yes white seats always look well with dark exterior - lovely!
2019 F-Type 5.0 V8 R AWD Coupe Silicon Silver
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Welcome!
That’s a great looking car - and we’ll spec’d too with the heated flat bottom wheel and front screen.
The performance seats are excellent, but also very comfortable on long journeys.
Nice find 😎
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
Quiet man

Post by Quiet man »

Very nice example, welcome.
White V6S, red interior. Black 20inch alloy wheels.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post